COVID-19 POLICIESThe safety and wellbeing of our customers and Team Members is a top priority.
- Per CDC and PA Department of Health Guidelines:
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 do not need to wear a mask.
- Individuals who are not vaccinated or only partially vaccinated for COVID-19 should continue to wear a mask
- Smoking is now available to specific, select areas on the casino floor, which are clearly marked for the convenience of our smoking guests.
- Smoking is not permitted in gaming areas near entrances, or in table gaming.
- Designated Smoking Areas are also available outside.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
As always we will work closely with the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board and follow their guidance.
What are your hours of operation?
24 hours of operation on weekend (opening 8am Friday and closing 4am Monday), and weekdays open 8am to 4am.
Where can I park to enter the casino?
All surface parking will be available, along with all floors of the parking garage. You may enter the casino through the valet entrance or the 2nd floor of the parking garage. There will be a dedicated line for Owners Club and Elites at the valet entrance.
Do I need to wear a mask to enter?
Per CDC and PA Department of Health Guidelines:
• Individuals who are fully vaccinated from COVID-19 no longer need to wear a mask.
• Individuals who are not vaccinated or only partially vaccinated from COVID-19 must continue to wear a mask.
Thank you for your continued cooperation!
Will my temperature be taken before I enter the casino?
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking is now available to specific, select areas on the casino floor, which are clearly marked for the convenience of our smoking guests. Smoking is not permitted in gaming areas near entrances, or in table gaming. Designated Smoking Areas are available outside at the valet entrance and the bus entrance.
Will there still be promotions and offers?
Promotions are back! View current promotions here. Eligible guests may also receive free play offers. As we transition to contactless communication, make sure we have a valid email address for your mychoice account.
What is contactless communication?
Contactless communication is the safest way for us to inform you of upcoming offers, promotions, and special events. We will be providing a majority of these updates via email. To link your email address to your mychoice account, visit www.mychoice.com and update your account.
What dining outlets are open?
Restaurant offerings are available at The Eatery and Final Cut.
Is every table game that was offered prior to the closure available?
Yes, all games previously offered will be available.
Is the Poker Room Open?
No. Poker room is not authorized to operate.
Will the Sportsbook be open?
While the sportsbook room on the second floor is currently not open, HCPN Sportsbook is still open! Visit our wagering kiosks at the back of table games, or visit the Cage/Sportsbook window to place bets or cash your winnings. Cage/Sportsbook window hours are: Monday, Thursday & Friday Noon to 10 p.m., Tuesday & Wednesday Noon to 8 p.m., and Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Kiosks are available during all casino operating hours.
What venues will be closed inside the casino?
Skybox, Epic Buffet and Mountain View remain closed until we can safely reopen them. Valet service will be unavailable for all guests.
Where do I go if I have additional questions?
The mychoice VIP services, our Facebook page, or our website.