Players’ Choice Club
USE YOUR CARD
The Players’ Choice Club is designed to reward you, the race fan, with free admission, racing programs, and wagering vouchers based on your play. Your wagering at any of the Penn National Gaming facilities in Pennsylvania and Charles Town Races, West Virginia, is eligible for earning points in the Players’ Choice Club. To begin, you need to sign up for the Club! You can fill out an application at any Penn Gaming facility or download an application (PDF). You will receive your Players’ Choice Card immediately. Then, use your card at any Mutuel Teller window, or any self-service wagering terminal. If you’re not sure how to insert your card, a teller or guest service representative will be happy to show you how your card should be inserted for proper service. (If you use our TeleBet account wagering service, your wagers are tracked and rewarded automatically!) Use your card every time you make a wager, whether on our live races or our simulcast tracks, and your play will be recorded in your Players’ Choice account. The more you use your card, the more you will be rewarded by our point reward system.
Your wagers will be converted into points through our Players’ Choice computer system. Every point you earn can be redeemed for free admission coupons, racing programs and wagering vouchers. The more you wager using your Players’ Choice card, the more points you will earn! Whether you’re a seasoned handicapper, or an occasional race fan, everyone’s a winner with Players’ Choice. Your points are accumulated in your account within 24 hours and can be redeemed at anytime. To check your point balance, visit the Players’ Choice kiosk at your local Penn Gaming facility or call during normal operating hours.
You can redeem your points for racing programs, free admission coupons and wagering vouchers at any Penn Gaming facility. To redeem your points, visit the Players’ Choice kiosk located at every Penn Gaming facility. Your points can be redeemed at any facility, no matter where your points were earned. A guest service representative can assist you in redeeming your points from your account. You will also receive special incentives and promotion offers in the mail, available exclusively to Players’ Choice club members. Our best players will receive VIP invitations to Gold and Emerald Club. But you only benefit if you use your card. So don’t delay, use your card today! Join our Gold, Silver and Emerald Club. But you only benefit if you use your card. So don’t delay, use your card today! Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course - Penn National - Chambersburg - Penn National - Lancaster - Penn National - Reading - Penn National – York
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long are my points valid?
Your points are valid for redemption for as long as the Players’ Choice program is in operation. Your points will only be deleted if you have no activity on your Players’ Choice account for more than 13 months.
Can my spouse or friend use my card?
Your Players’ Choice card is good only for the person whose name is registered with the card. If your spouse or friend is interested in receiving Players’ Choice rewards, they must sign up for their own card.
Are my points computed automatically?
Only for TeleBet account users. You must use your Players’ Choice card if you are wagering at a Penn Gaming facility.
How do I check my points on my TeleBet account?
Call the TeleBet office to check your point balance on your Players’ Choice account. You can redeem your points at the Players’ Choice kiosk at any Penn National Gaming facility in Pennsylvania or Charles Town Races,West Virginia.
How much does it cost to join the club?
The Players’ Choice Club is FREE! To join, simply fill out an application available at any Penn National Gaming facility. TeleBet account holders can sign up for the club by phone. Call the TeleBet office today!
How do I redeem my points?
You can redeem your points at any Penn National Gaming facility in Pennsylvania or West Virginia. Simply swipe your Player Card at the Players’ Choice kiosk, enter your pin and redeem your points for racing programs, free admission or betting vouchers.
PLAYERS CHOICE CLUB RULES
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
2.Valid photo identification is required to sign up for the Players’ Choice Club, to receive replacement cards and to redeem points or certificates.
3. Employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc. and its subsidiaries are not eligible to participate.
4. Penn National Gaming, Inc. and its subsidiaries will not be held responsible for lost or stolen cards.
5. Only the account holder is authorized to redeem points for racing programs, free admission and/or vouch-ers from any Players’ Choice account.
6. Comps, complimentary certificates or vouchers will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
7. Penn National Gaming, Inc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to revoke or deny application for the Players’ Choice Club if it is determined that the individual has not complied with Club rules.
8. Penn National Gaming, Inc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to alter or terminate this Club with no prior notice to Club members.
9. Program benefits are non-transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other program.
10. Members may not distribute, loan, or in any way allow another person to use their Players’ Choice card.
11. Players cannot redeem points for cash with this reward program.
12. Rewards earned at a Penn Gaming facility are not automatically recorded into a member’s account. Members must insert a Players’ Choice card into the card reader device on any Mutuel Teller terminal or self-service machine before their next wager for their wagering to be accounted for. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the card is functioning properly and communicating with the wagering system.
13. Rules may vary with specific promotions.
14. Current members may be removed from the Players’ Choice Club by calling (877) 293-7238 and signing a subsequent release form.
15. Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from machine reader malfunction, operating errors and/or fraud.
16. Points will remain in the member’s account and will accumulate as a member wagers as long as the member makes at least one (1) wager on the account every thirteen (13) months.