Join the A-List with Marquee Rewards
Receive rewards and benefits when you play slots and table games with your Marquee Rewards card, AT ANY MARQUEE REWARDS LOCATION. It's free to join!
You can earn Marquee Comps when you play and redeem them for dining, shopping and hotel stays at any Marquee Rewards casinos.1 Receive special offers and invitations to promotions, sweepstakes, events, free SlotPlay® and more, based on your level of play.
Each time you play, you earn tier points towards a higher tier level of Marquee Rewards. There are four tier levels of Marquee Rewards excitement, plus a new, exclusive level waiting to be unveiled in 2014. Our members start with the Marquee Rewards level, then step up to Celebrity, Producer, Executive Producer, and Icon.
Tier points are accumulated and tier status awarded on a fixed six-month basis, January 1 through June 30 and July 1 through December 31.
This program rewards players that play approximately $1 to $2 through a reel slot machine or $4 to $5 through a video poker machine to earn one point to next card level. See below for the complete list of tier benefits.
As a card member, we provide full customer service to handle all Marquee Rewards account inquiries and transactions for you any day or time at Player Services.
1. Marquee Comps are not earned and cannot be redeemed at Zia Park Racetrack & Casino. Marquee Comps are not earned at M Resort Las Vegas. M Resort Points cannot be redeemed at other Marquee Rewards casinos.
2. A player's annual cruise benefit must be completed by March 15 of the year following the year it was awarded in. Complimentary offers include cruise fare only. All applicable fees, taxes, port expenses, gratuities, onboard expenses and travel expenses are the responsibility of the Marquee Rewards member and travel guest. Subject to availability. Ships Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta. © 2014 Carnival Cruise Lines. All rights reserved.
3. Approximate value of dinner is $250. Not available at Zia Park Racetrack & Casino.
4. Travel reimbursement valid once annually and can be used for airfare or mileage. Guest is responsible for booking travel and submitting receipts to casino host within 30 days of trip completion for reimbursement.
5. Trip is valid when visiting a Marquee Rewards casino other than guest's primary (or dominant) casino. Trip must be booked and taken by June 30. If guest maintains Icon status based on play from January 1 through - June 30 the valid period extends to December 30. Blackout dates may apply.
6. Rodeo Drive Gift Shop discounts can not be applied to cigarettes.