You Can Make It in Hollywood!
The door is open for a wide variety of opportunities for friendly, motivated individuals. We offer an excellent salary and benefit program and many opportunities for career advancement. We welcome talented, energetic and enthusiastic candidates with a passion for exceptional guest service to apply.
To learn more about Penn National and the exciting world of gaming please click on the video below. This video will give you an insiders view of the wonderful career opportunities available to you at Penn National Gaming.
1. Q. I’m a new applicant, how do I apply for a position?
A. You can conveniently apply for positions from any personal computer (We recommend using Internet Explorer browser).
To start, click the “VIEW POSITIONS" link (listed above) to search for a position of interest.
Select a position, and click “APPLY NOW” at the top of the page.
Next, if you are applying for the first time, click “START HERE”.
If you are a returning user, enter your login name and password and click "LOGIN".
You will then be prompted to walk through a series of pages to complete our application form. Once you’ve completed the application you can click on “SEARCH JOBS” at the top of the page to apply for additional positions.
2. Q. I’m a returning applicant and found another position of interest. How do I apply for additional openings?
A. Click the “VIEW POSITIONS” link, select the position of interest and click “APPLY NOW” at the top of the page. Enter your login name and password and then click “LOG IN”.
3. Q. I forgot my username (or password). How can I get that information?
A. Click the "RETRIEVE PASSWORD" link under the password box on the login screen. You will be asked to enter your e-mail address, then your Login Name and Password will be e-mailed to you.
4. Q. I completed all of the required fields on a page, but it won’t let me proceed to the next page.
A. Scroll to the top of the page. A yellow triangle with an exclamation point will be displayed along with a message explaining what information was missed.
5. Q. After entering my employment history, I keep getting a message asking for additional information. What does this mean?
A. We request 10 full years of employment history up to the current month. All periods should be accounted for either by entering job details or by entering a brief explanation for the gap in employment. Look for the yellow triangle at the top of the page for instructions on how to fill in any gaps. *Select the yellow bubble to enter the reason for the gap in employment.
6. Q. How many jobs can I be considered for at one time?
A. You can apply for and be considered for only 3 positions at a time.
7. Q. Once the application process is completed what is the next step?
A. We take time to review your experience and qualifications relative to the open position for which you applied. If you are identified for consideration, you will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail. If you are not selected for the position, you will receive a response via e-mail.
8. Q. What positions are available for someone under the age of 21?
A. If you are at least 18 years of age, you can apply for all positions.
9. Q. How do I update my application?
A. To update your application, log in with your login name and password. Select the application you would like to update, listed under the "iForm(s) to Complete/Update" section. Then select and edit the information.
0. Q. I completed an application more than 2 years ago; do I need to complete a new one?
A. No, you can use the same application. Refer to the question above regarding how to update your existing application. Please make sure you update your current job history.
11. Q. What are the racing and gaming licensing requirements?
A. The majority of employees are required to obtain a racing license through the state of Pennsylvania. The license is renewed every three years. The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board requires various licensing dependent upon the position held at the casino. More information is available at the time of interview.
12. Q. Do I need to have an e-mail address?
A. Yes, having a valid e-mail address is important. It will be used as your unique User Name and will also be used as one of the primary means of communication with you. If you do not have a personal e-mail address, you can sign up for a free web-based account at one of these sites: Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, or Gmail.
13. Q. How can I reach a representative of the Human Resources department?
A. If you have additional questions, please stop by our office located at 777 Hollywood Blvd Grantville, PA 17028. Our office hours are Monday - Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. You can also reach us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 717-469-3214.
Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course offers a benefits package that's sure to please. Our employees, based on eligibility, can participate in a wide variety of company programs and benefits.
Among our many offerings are:
- Group Health Insurance Program
- Long-term and Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retail discounts
- Educational reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee recognition and award programs
- Employee events and activities
- On-site Wellness Activities
- Verizon Wireless/AT&T Wireless Discounts
- Dell Computer Discounts
- Local Hotel Discounts
- Discounted personal dry cleaning service
- And much more!